We are currently switching our model to a new supercomputer.
During this time the web site graphics feed is expected to be
interrupted or delayed.
The production models are running normally on our
supercomputer and our
production FTP server and
NOMADS data server are
being updated. The only impact is to our post-processed graphical
products displayed from this server. We apologize for the
Some WW3 graphics may be found on the
NCO Model Guidance site
Select Model Type of WW3 and choose a Model Area.
This page includes a general description of changes made to the WAVEWATCH III
v. 3.14 software package, followed by a link to a text file containing the
differences in the package files. The text file was generated using a diff
command within the subversion version
control environment. The diff file can be applied as a patch directly on codes belonging to a previous software package version.
The WAVEWATCH III package version changes described below are tagged v. 3.14-12.
The patch using the diff file below can be applied to original, unchanged code
lines from version 3.14-11 that are included in the diff file below.
Summary of changes
General Descriptor: Bug fixes for machine conversion
- comp.Portland: Set debug options in compiler.
- comp.Intel: Set debug options in compiler.
- w3wavemd.ftn: Add initilization of ITEST as needed.
- w3iosfmd.ftn: Repair test output (adding MPIT).
- wminitmd.ftn: Add TNAMES to avoid read warning. Adjust allocation INPMAP and IDINP.
- ww3_strt.ftn: Harden output.
- ww3_shel.ftn: Repair test output.
- mww3_test_01: Update documentation.
From the directory to be updated, use patch command, set to ignore directories at level one (eg, patch -p1).
Posted October 2, 2012
Back to index.