This page includes a general description of changes made to the WAVEWATCH III
v. 3.14 software package, followed by a link to a text file containing the
differences in the package files. The text file was generated using a diff
command within the subversion version
control environment. The diff file can be applied as a patch directly on codes belonging to a previous software package version.
The WAVEWATCH III package version changes described below are tagged v. 3.14-13.
The patch using the diff file below can be applied to original, unchanged code
lines from version 3.14-12 that are included in the diff file below.
Summary of changes
General Descriptor: Split communicator bug fix
- wminitmd.ftn: Fix format 9061 to remove warning. Use MPI_COMM_NULL in checks.
- wmiopomd.ftn: Use MPI_COMM_NULL in checks.
- wmgridmd.ftn: Use MPI_COMM_NULL in checks.
- wmwavemd.ftn: Use MPI_COMM_NULL in checks.
- make_MPI: Reset of internal options.
- comp.Portland Reset of internal options.
- comp.Intel Reset of internal options.
From the directory to be updated, use patch command, set to ignore directories at level one (eg, patch -p1).
Posted October 2, 2012
Back to index.