This page includes a general description of changes made to the WAVEWATCH III
v. 3.14 software package, followed by a link to a text file containing the
differences in the package files. The text file was generated using a diff
command within the subversion version
control environment. The diff file can be applied as a patch directly on codes belonging to a previous software package version.
The WAVEWATCH III package version changes described below are tagged v. 3.14-12.
The patch using the diff file below can be applied to original, unchanged code
lines from version 3.14-11 that are included in the diff file below.
Summary of changes
General Descriptor: Bug fixes for machine conversion
- comp.Portland: Set debug options in compiler.
- comp.Intel: Set debug options in compiler.
- w3wavemd.ftn: Add initilization of ITEST as needed.
- w3iosfmd.ftn: Repair test output (adding MPIT).
- wminitmd.ftn: Add TNAMES to avoid read warning. Adjust allocation INPMAP and IDINP.
- ww3_strt.ftn: Harden output.
- ww3_shel.ftn: Repair test output.
- mww3_test_01: Update documentation.
From the directory to be updated, use patch command, set to ignore directories at level one (eg, patch -p1).
Posted October 2, 2012
Back to index.